If you continue browsing in www. bombaspsh.com, it will be understood that you accept the installation of cookies, giving us consent to install them on your computer, in accordance with the conditions set out below.
1.-WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are information files that are sent and stored on the computer from which you access the Web www. bombaspsh.com (PC or personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or connected television) facilitating the use of the same, to provide a better service.
www. bombaspsh.com uses both its own cookies and those of third parties that help us to improve the quality, allowing us to compare, remember, control and understand how our users navigate through the Web, identifying what they find useful and what they do not and thus being able to improve the navigation process.
Cookies used by the Web do not harm your computer, they are only used to improve the services offered. While some are strictly necessary for the site to function properly, others serve to improve your performance and experience as a user.
2.- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, the Web may use:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access.
- Personalization Cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of navigator, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: are Cookies that allow us to track and analyze the behavior of users as they navigate the website. The information collected is anonymous and allows users to optimize their browsing. We use the audience measurement system of Google Analytics, a web analysis tool from Google which allows us to understand how users of our website interact. It collects information anonymously and produces trend reports from our website, without identifying individual users.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management of advertising spaces, in the most efficient way possible.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3.- WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE?
Currently, the following cookies are used on the WEBSITE:
A.- Own Cookies:
|Name of the cookie||Purpose of the cookie||Storage period|
|PHPSESSID||Its purpose is to control the user's session. Necessary for the navigation and the good functioning of our web page.||On completion of the session.|
B.- Third-party Cookies:
- Google Analytics:
|Name of the cookie||Type of cookie||Purpose of the cookie||Storage period|
|1P_JAR||Analytic||Transfer data to Google.||Stored for 1 week.|
|CONSENT||Analytic||Google Cookie. Used for the operation of the Google map on the contact page.||Stored for 20 years.|
|NID||Authentication or user identification||The majority of Google users have a preference cookie called a "NID" on their browsers. A browser sends this cookie via requests to the web sites of Google The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (for example, Spanish), the number of search results you want displayed per page (for example, 10 or 20), and whether you want Google's SafeSearch filter turned on or off.||Stored for 6 months.|
- Google Maps
In accordance with current legislation, consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those strictly necessary for the provision of a service by the company of information expressly requested by the recipient.
For all other cases, it is necessary to give the consent, which can be requested by various means. In the case of this website, it is understood to have been granted if you continue to use the website or accept the banner on the home page, without prejudice to the fact that at any time you may withdraw it in accordance with what is indicated in the following section.
5.- HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES?
The settings of the most commonly used browsers give you the option to allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting their options. By disabling cookies, some of the services may no longer be operational. How you disable cookies differs depending on your browser. Here are the steps to follow in the most commonly used browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
If you wish at any time to withdraw your consent to this Cookies Policy, you must delete the Cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings.